For cottage owners
Do not you utilize your cabin all year long – and want to earn some money- make use of Mellbystrands Rental
Soon it is spring – the interest in renting summer cottages is growing strongly
Mellbystrands Rental leases rental of cottages. We need more cottages to rent. Everything was rented during the holiday season last year. Most rented cabins are located in Mellbystrand and Skummeslöv.
Mellbystrands Rental is available on the internet at www.mellbystrandsuthyrning.se. There are pictures and informative text on each cottage. In addition, there is a link to Laholms tourist association with information about what is happening in the county.
I have ads in Magasin Laholm, the county’s visit map and the bathing associations in Mellbystrand and Skummeslöv information newspapers. I am in Laholms Tourist agency and Region Halland Internet sites www.Laholm.se and www.Halland.se. Significant links to Mellbystrands Rental are www.Sydhalland.se, www.Stugguiden.se www.Eniro.se. Hitta.se Furthermore, we link from over 200 other national and international internet sites. We are highly rated on the Internet – why you easily find our website.
What can I offer?
• High position on the Internet-easy-navigated website.
• I am in place and can answer any questions about the cottage.
• You do not have to worry about renting the cabin yourself.
• The contract requires the tenant to shall clean and pay in case of damage.
• Mellbystrands Rental provides key rent to the tenant and ensures that the guest has paid the rent before entering the cottage.
• Inspection of the cottage or property management can be provided.
• Flexible rental opportunities.
• Mellbystrands Rental’s mediation fee is low
Our experience is that the tenant is afraid of the cottage and its furnishings. Take the chance and earn a good slant-utilize Mellbystrands Rental!
Best regards, Joakim Bengtsson Mellbystrands Rental and Business Bureau Lars Kristiansson, Brogård, Mellby, 312 96 Laholm www.mellbystrandsuthyrning.se,
Email email@example.com Tel. and fax 0430-250 30, mobile 070-717 58 20